This repair and service manual covers Mitsubishi Pick-up Trucks 1983-1996, and Montero 1983-1993. All 2WD and 4WD models. Note: this manual does not include diesel engine information.
Haynes repair and service manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself…from simple maintenance to basic repairs. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Our books have clear instructions and plenty of photographs that show each step. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
- Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
- Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Engine and overhaul procedures
- 2.6L four-cylinder engine
- 2.0L and 2.4L four-cylinder engine
- 3.0L V6 engine
- Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Emissions control systems
- Suspension and steering systems
- Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams
--Complete troubleshooting section
--Valuable short cuts
--Color spark plug diagnosis
- Publisher: Haynes Manuals, Inc. — 1992-1996
- Author: Larry Warren, Curt Choate, John H. Haynes
- Binding: Paperback — 8¼ x 10¾ inches
- Pages: 376 — Hundreds of b&w photos and illustrations
- ISBN: 1563921928