This Official Saab Service Manual is a comprehensive factory-authorized, single source of service information and specifications available for Saab 900 16 valve cars. Whether you're a professional technician or a do-it-yourself Saab owner, this Saab repair manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Saab.
Though the do-it-yourself Saab owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the Saab owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that owning and reading this manual will make it possible to discuss Saab service information repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
SAAB 16-valve models covered:
- SAAB Turbo, including SAAB Turbo SPG 1985-1993
- SAAB Convertible 1987-1993
- SAAB 900S 1986-1993
SAAB 900 1989-1993
- Fundamental automotive concepts, explanations of basic troubleshooting, safe and effective workshop practices, and tools.
- Saab maintenance schedules with procedures from replacing the oxygen sensor to flushing the cooling system. This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it and why it's important.
- Detailed, in-depth troubleshooting and repair information for engine management and emission control systems, including: Bosch LH 2.2, LH 2.4 and LH 2.4.2 fuel injection
EZK and Hall-effect ignition systems
APC turbocharger knock sensor system
- Integrated Saab Service and Technical Tips. These troubleshooting and repair tips are fast, proven procedures used by Saab technicians.
- Critical updates and information from the Saab Service Information Manual, the Parts & Service Information System, and Saab Service Training.
Comprehensive electrical wiring diagrams broken down into 35 easy-to-use troubleshooting sections for electrical circuits. The information you need to know about a particular circuit is in one place. Each section includes a brief circuit description, fault tracing, fuse, relay and component locations, as well as component illustrations.
Softcover, 8 3/16 in. x 11 in.
1,025 illustrations and diagrams